1/1 Photo of Snickerdoodles
I saw that there are tons of snickerdoodle recipes on zaar, but I didn't see this one!! I found the recipe in cooking light and besides being simple to make they taste amazing!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in vanilla and egg.
- 4In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt; stirring well with a whisk.
- 5Add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat just until combined.
- 6In a small shallow dish combine 1/3 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 7Shape dough into walnut sized balls and roll in sugar mixture.
- 8Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until tops crack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g