Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy -- using refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This recipe is from Food Network.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut cookie dough into 8 pieces. In bowl of electric mixer, combine cookie dough pieces and cream cheese. Mix in powedered sugar and vanilla extract until dough is smooth.
- Scoop dough by tablespoon and roll into about 36 balls.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Roll balls in cinnamon mixture and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack.