- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cinnamon with the sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients and form small balls.
- Roll the balls in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet 5 centimeters apart (they spread as they bake).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius (375 F).
- Remove from the tray immediately.