1/20 Photos of Snickerdoodle Scones
A great scone for kids and adults!! Taste just like snickerdoodle cookies. Perfect for a luncheon or tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Combine sour cream and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 4Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt in another bowl.
- 5Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- 6Combine egg with sour cream mixture. Add cinnamon.
- 7Gently stir into flour mixture until moisted.
- 8Place on baking sheet and pat into a 3/4 inch thick circle.
- 9Cut into 8 wedge shaped pieces. Move slightly so they are not touching.
- 10Dust with cinnamon-sugar.
- 11Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle Scones
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 391.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g