1/1 Photo of Snickerdoodle Pinwheels
pretty cookies that are loved by all ages
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine the 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- 2beat butter and cream cheese on medium for 30 seconds.
- 3Beat in 1 cup sugar and baking powder.
- 4Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 5Beat in flour.
- 6Chill for 1 hour.
- 7Divide in half. Roll half of dough between two pieces of wax paper into 12 x 8 rectangle. Remove top wax paper.
- 8Brush rolled dough with half of melted butter. Sprinkle with 2 T. of cinammon-sugar mix.
- 9Beginning with short side, roll up dough using wax paper to guide seal.
- 10Repeat with remaining dough.
- 11Roll rolls in remaining cinamon-sugar mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- 12Chill 4-24 hours.
- 13Preheat oven to 375. Cut rolls into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 14Place 1 inch apart on ungreased sheet.
- 15Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 16Cool on cookie sheet for one minute, tranfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (877 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: