1/19 Photos of Snickerdoodle French Toast
This looks yummy (and very sweet!) Found on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- 2Heat grill or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk milk, eggs, salt and vanilla. Pour into a flat dish that is large enough to dip bread slices into.
- 4Dip bread slices in egg mixture and poke with a fork a few times to ensure custard gets all the way through.
- 5Sprinkle one side generously with cinnamon sugar and place this side face down in lightly greased, preheated pan.
- 6Sprinkle the top side of the french toast generously with cinnamon sugar. Cook until bottom is browned, then flip and cook through until toast is slightly firm and no longer wet.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 145.9 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g