This looks yummy (and very sweet!) Found on the web.
Make and share this Snickerdoodle French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Heat grill or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk, eggs, salt and vanilla. Pour into a flat dish that is large enough to dip bread slices into.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture and poke with a fork a few times to ensure custard gets all the way through.
- Sprinkle one side generously with cinnamon sugar and place this side face down in lightly greased, preheated pan.
- Sprinkle the top side of the french toast generously with cinnamon sugar. Cook until bottom is browned, then flip and cook through until toast is slightly firm and no longer wet.