1/1 Photo of Snickerdoodle Cookies With Cinnamon Chips
Chef Petunia's Note:
Snickerdoodles are definitely a favorite in our home and when I saw this recipe recently on Pinterest, I knew I had to make them. These cookies call for cinnamon baking chips. The recipe comes from Amy at her cooking blog called Very Culinary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, mix the 1 1/2 cups sugar, butter, shortening, and eggs. Stir in the dry ingredients. Fold in the cinnamon chips.
- 5Scoop dough into a rounded tablespoon balls (I used a medium sized dough/cookie scoop). Roll balls in the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on non-stick cookie sheets.
- 6Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from sheets and cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle Cookies With Cinnamon Chips
Serving Size: 1 (1019 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips