Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch More Gifts for Giving.
Make and share this Snickerdoodle Coffee Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients together; store in airtight containers.
- Instructions: add 3 tablespoons coffee mix to 3/4 cup boiling water; stir to dissolve.
From my giftees (I don't like frill in coffee): This mix was gone in three days by two people. I am now making more for my DH. Great job!!!
I love the cookies, and knew I would love this one too! I made for my Christmas food baskets that I am giving to family this year, and it will be enjoyed by all who receive it!
Made this to put in a Chrisrmas basket. We sampled it first and it tasted pretty good. Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle.