Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I played around with creamer recipes until I developed one that tastes like snickerdoodles!
- 3⁄4 cup coffee creamer or 3⁄4 cup dry milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Place ingredients in a small bowl.
- Using a whisk, blend until evenly colored.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To use, put 1-2 tsp creamer in hot beverage of choice. I actually prefer more in my coffees.
delicious! This will make a great little additional gift for the coffee drinkers on my Christmas list! Thank you!
I gave this recipe 3 stars. I made this for my coffee this morning for something different. This was very good! I used Splenda as my sweetener. My future hubby was surprised this was sugar free. I did cut the recipe in half. I'll be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe! Christine (internetnut)
YUM-O! I added a little extra dry milk & sugar substitute for my personal taste.