1 hr 10 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Courtesy of Haley Leann from Princeton, TX These little gems are a soft cookie, with the flavors of cinnamon, sugar, and cream cheese. Winners all the way at my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1Mix the Cream Cheese Filling, and set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- 2Heat oven to 400.
- 3Mix 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter, and eggs in large bowl. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Set to the side.
- 4Mix the 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a small bowl. Set to the side.
- 5Shape dough into two (2") balls. Flatten each one.
- 6Apply your filling to one flattened ball spooning 1 teaspoon of the filling onto the cookie, or pipe the filling on, using a Zip lock bag with the tip cut.
- 7Take the other flattened ball and "sandwich" the two with the filling in the middle.
- 8Pinch the edges together (like a ravioli) then gently and slowly roll the ball between your palms until it is smooth and round. The dough will be fragile and will probably crack open every now and then. Just take a pinch a of dough and apply it over the crack like a band aid. (You will need to wash off your hands between each cookie, or the dough will start to stick to your hands.).
- 9Roll the ball into the cinnamon and sugar mixture, then place on a freezer safe plate.
- 10Continue making the cookies until your plate is full.
- 11Place the plate in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- 12Remove from the freezer, and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, about 2" apart.
- 13Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set.
- 14Remove from cookie sheet, and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 362.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g