Recipe by CowgirlAmz
If you like Snickerdoodle cookies you will love this bread! Great during the holidays as well! This receipe calls for cinnamon chips and they are really hard to find so if you do not find them, do not panic, the bread will still be great!!
Top Review by Laura S.
This recipe is on many sites. It is excellent, smells wonderful, tastes great and is easy to make. Other recipes have you putting the dough in 4 small pans and I did this. I also baked at least 10 min longer, like 45 minutes. It came out beautifully from the pans.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter (soften)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) packagehershey's cinnamon baking chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add Vanilla and sour cream and mix.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a seperate bowl. Add to wet ingrediates and mix until well combined.
- Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter.
- Spoon batter into load pan until about 2/3 full.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of sugar and 3 teaspoons of cinnamon in a bow and sprinkle over the batter in the loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes.