If you like Snickerdoodle cookies you will love this bread! Great during the holidays as well! This receipe calls for cinnamon chips and they are really hard to find so if you do not find them, do not panic, the bread will still be great!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and mix.
- 3Add Vanilla and sour cream and mix.
- 4Mix flour and baking powder in a seperate bowl. Add to wet ingrediates and mix until well combined.
- 5Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter.
- 6Spoon batter into load pan until about 2/3 full.
- 7Mix 3 tablespoon of sugar and 3 teaspoons of cinnamon in a bow and sprinkle over the batter in the loaf pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4887.8
- Calories from Fat 2119
- Total Fat 235.5 g
- Saturated Fat 141.6 g
- Cholesterol 1135.7 mg
- Sodium 3508.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 650.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 407.4 g
- Protein 56.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips