Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like Snickerdoodle cookies you will love this bread! Great during the holidays as well! This receipe calls for cinnamon chips and they are really hard to find so if you do not find them, do not panic, the bread will still be great!!
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add Vanilla and sour cream and mix.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a seperate bowl. Add to wet ingrediates and mix until well combined.
- Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter.
- Spoon batter into load pan until about 2/3 full.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of sugar and 3 teaspoons of cinnamon in a bow and sprinkle over the batter in the loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes.
Totally incorrect cooking time! It was still raw after 45 minutes. How long should it actually be baked??????? Ruined whole recipe! What a waste of food! And ingredients are incorrect. It is 2 tsp of cinnamon, not salt!!