1/3 Photos of Snickerdoodle Bean Cake (No Sugar)
This is ideal for those watching their carb and sugar intake. It tastes much like a snickerdoodle cookie---you can't taste the beans at all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed well
- 4 large eggs
- 1 dash salt (less than 1/4 tsp.)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or mixture of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 11x7 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combined the beans and eggs in a blender until smooth and well blended. Add the rest of ingredients and blend again.
- 3Poured into prepared pan. You can add sprinkled cinnamon/Splenda over the top, but I don't think you need to if the spices are in the batter. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 4Variation: The batter can also be use to make muffins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodle Bean Cake (No Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: