1/2 Photos of Snicker Surprise Peanut Butter Cookies
I found this recipe next to a Snickers coupon. It is absolutely fabulous. The Snickers is hidden inside the cookie so it makes for a nice surprise when you bite in. This cookie works perfectly as part of a Xmas cookie platter. If you are a Snickers fan, you are in for a real treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- 5Then mix in flour mixture.
- 6Cover and chill dough 2-3 hours.
- 7To form cookie, scoop a tablespoon of chilled dough and flatten.
- 8Place a miniature Snickers in the center and form the dough into a ball around the Snickers.
- 9Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for 10-20 minutes.
- 11Cool cookies on a rack.
- 12Optional: Decorate cookies with powdered sugar or drizzled melted chocolate or both.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snicker Surprise Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 262.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g