Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy dessert that everyone loves. Great the day it's made, but even better if left in the fridge overnight allowing all the caramel to ooze out.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 tart apples (Granny Smith works well)
- 2 (4 ounce) king size Snickers candy bars
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Chop apples into small pieces. No need to peel, but you can if it's preferred.
- Chop Snickers bars into pieces the approximately the same size as the applies.
- In a large bowl, mix the Cool Whip and pudding together.
- Add milk to the Cool Whip mix.
- Add in apple and candy pieces.
- Chill at least one hour, but can be made the day before.
I love this salad! I also added a cup of mini marshmallows. :)