- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 tart apples (Granny Smith works well)
- 2 (4 ounce) king size Snickers candy bars
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop apples into small pieces. No need to peel, but you can if it's preferred.
- Chop Snickers bars into pieces the approximately the same size as the applies.
- In a large bowl, mix the Cool Whip and pudding together.
- Add milk to the Cool Whip mix.
- Add in apple and candy pieces.
- Chill at least one hour, but can be made the day before.