Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
We had this at a Hope Lodge pot luck dinner. Boy was this popular. I know other people have similar recipes but I'm trying to help the people on our rotation find the stuff.
- 1 (5 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container french vanilla cool whip
- 6 granny smith apples, cored and chopped
- 6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chilled and sliced
- Prepare the pudding using the 1 cup of milk. Blend together with the whipped topping.
- Add the cored and chopped apples.
- Add the Snickers candy bars, chilled and sliced.
a good idea for pot lucks