Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is fun to make and if you love chocolate this is something you can not get enough of. First time I made it they licked the bowl clean.
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 3 bananas, cut into chucks
- 3 apples, leave skins on cut into chucks (I use one red, one green, and one yellow)
- 6 large Snickers candy bars (chopped in 1-inch cubes)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix everything in a large bowl according to order.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill before serving 1 to 2 hours or even better if chilled overnight.
- ***I cut the candy bars lengthwise and then dice them it works pretty good.