1 hr 15 mins
One of my grandmother's recipes.
My Private Note
nine x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package caramels
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 3Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- 4Pour 1/2 of cake batter into prepared pan.
- 5Reserve remaining batter.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8Lower oven temperature to 275°F.
- 9In a small saucepan, melt caramels, butter, and milk together.
- 10Pour over the baked cake.
- 11Sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over caramel.
- 12Pour remaining cake batter evenly over the top of the chocolate chip/walnut/caramel mixture.
- 13Bake at 275F for 20 minutes, then at 350F for 10 minutes.
- 15Needs no icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snicker Cake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 428.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g