A friend brought these over to our house. They are easy to make and you can add just about anything to them that you want. Some ideas would be coconut, peanut butter chips, brickle, nuts, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk together.
- 2Butter and flour a 9x13 pan.
- 3Pour 1/3 of batter in pan
- 4Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until set ( Do Not Overbake).
- 5Melt 14 oz. caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- 6Spread over baked brownies in pan.
- 7Sprinkle the 8 oz. of chocolate chips and whatever else you want to add.
- 8Put remainder of batter on top and cook for 20 minutes.
- 9Cut after it cools for an hour.
- 10Freezes well. Just warm it to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snicker Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.2
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 642.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g