- 6 whole Snickers candy bars, full size
- 6 whole Granny Smith apples, cored
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut your Snicker bars and Granny Smith apples into bite size pieces.
- Cover and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl mix together the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and whip until smooth and creamy (if cream cheese is not room temp it will be clumpy, and thats okay, its just better at room temp).
- Fold in cool whip.
- Fold in Snicker bars and apples.
- Garnish with cherries.