Recipe by yooper
A perfect ending to a Mexican-themed dinner. Very easy! Prep time includes 1 hour chill time.
Top Review by Laura36
These were delicious. No one could believe all there was inside was Snickers. I did follow the advice on another review--Check after 15 mins....mine were done perfectly at that time limit. Try these, if you LOVE chocolate, you won't be disappointed.
- 7 (2 ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 6 of the Snicker bars crosswise into 4 equal pieces.
- Arrange 6 Snicker pieces in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold up buritto style, secure ends with toothpicks.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet.
- Brush each side of chimichangas with the melted butter.
- Cover each with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Uncover chimichangas and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, chop remaining candy bar into pieces.
- Serve each chimichanga topped with topping ingredients and the chopped candy.