Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My MIL made this as a treat one day, it was sweet and refreshing!
Make and share this Snicker Bar Apple Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 6 large apples, unpeeled, cored, and diced
- 6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chilled and sliced thin
- Prepare the pudding using the milk. Gently fold in the whipped topping, be careful not to over stir. Fold in apples, candy bars, and grapes. Refrigerate until chilled.
This is pretty much the same recipe I use, so I won't post mine. Isn't it awesome!?! I saved the Snickers back from Trick-or-Treating and plan to make this for Thanksgiving. It's a dessert I serve as a side-dish. And it always gets smiles. (The only catch -- make sure folks know what it is...at first it was avoided as they thought it was potato salad.)