Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is soooo simple and soooo good!
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 6 apples, peeled and chopped
- 4 Snickers candy bars, chopped
- Mix together, refrigerate, and serve.
- Can be fixed ahead of time.
Can't a lady look up salad without being faced with temptation? LOL! Seriously though, great recipe and much better than the spinach/feta one I was hunting. :D Thanks!
This is a recipe our girl scout troop makes for dessert on our camping trips, a real kid pleaser.