Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Half wheat flour makes them higher fiber and more satisfying. Chocolate chips make them fudgier and yummier!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (or nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8x8 pan, set aside.
- Melt butter (saucepan on low or microwave).
- Add cocoa and oil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add flour and chocolate chips/nuts.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Do not overcook. They will be a little gooey from the chocolate chips.
I doubled this and baked in a 13x9, and used walnuts instead of chocolate chips. Moist and fudgy. The only concern I had though is it was very greasy, next time I would reduce the vegetable oil, or not use it at all.