Recipe by Charlotte J
When you can get your kids to eat their vegetables without complaining, your a Sneaky Pete! The kids and adults REALLY enjoyed this at our last get together.
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen californian blend vegetables
- 1 can Fiesta nacho cheese soup (Campbell's brand)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's brand)
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop the vegetables in a food processor.
- Break the sausage into small pieces if needed.
- Then put everything into the crockpot and heat on high for 3 hours.
- Stir to get the cheese blended in.
- When heated thoroughly, serve on top of tortilla chips.