Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sneaky Chef adds this to "orange" recipes (mac and cheese) to add veggies. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze in baggies. From sneakychef.com
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and rough chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into thick chunks
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- In a medium pot, cover carrots and potatoes with cold water and boil for about 20 minutes until they are very tender.
- Drain the potatoes and carrots and put them in the bowl of food processor with two tablespoons of water.
- Puree on high until smooth.