Sneaky Chef Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of cold, salted water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 25 to 35 minutes, until the potatoes are completely tender.
- Drain the potatoes into a colander, then return them to the pot.
- Add the Parmesan, the White Puree, the yogurt, margarine, salt, and pepper. Mash with a potato masher until well combined. Add a bit more margaine, if needed.
- Garnish with the chives, if using.
- Serve immediately, or keep the mashed potatoes hot on the stovetop in a metal bowl set over simmering water.