Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love a good margarita and this one is quite tasty. A very relaxing drink. A bartender told me what the basic ingredients are in one. After a few tries I finally came up with the right amounts of the ingredients to suit my taste You can't taste the tequila in it, so be careful. A beer afterwards or a second margarita may make the drink sneak up on you, Hence the name. You may add more tequila for a stronger drink.
- 14.79 ml Rose's lime juice (appx) or 1 lime, juice of
- 14.79 ml kosher salt (appx) or 14.79 ml margarita salt (appx)
- ice cube
- lime wedge (optional)
- 42.52 g gold tequila (or any kind)
- 42.52 g triple sec
- 42.52 g prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 42.52 g Rose's lime juice
- 4 fluid ounce margarita mix
- Pour the 1 tablespoon of lime juice onto a saucer. Spread it around the saucer.
- Pour the tablespoon of salt onto another saucer.
- Dip a glass into the lime juice and then in the salt. You can skip this step if you don't want salt on the rim.
- Place ice cubes into the glass
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the glass and stir well.
- You can also put the ingredients in a blender and blend well for a frozen/blended margarita.
- Garnish with a lime wedge for a nice little touch!
WOW! ~This is fantastic~ I can't wait to have company so I can share this. Made exactly as the recipe states. Thank you for the recipe. I will be keeping this one close.
When I tagged this I didn`t know it was so complex and it had roses lime juice which I have a hard time with. It seems to eat away at my stomach. And It has margarita mix and you would think why should I go through all that when I can just use the mix and tequila.The sour mix I used was a powder mix which we added water to then proceeded with the recipe. OHG!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY THIS IT IS SMOOTH NOT TO SWEET OR SOUR. JUST WONDERFUL. It`s worth it you`ll love it. I think I`ll have another one today!