1/3 Photos of Sneak-Up Margarita
I love a good margarita and this one is quite tasty. A very relaxing drink. A bartender told me what the basic ingredients are in one. After a few tries I finally came up with the right amounts of the ingredients to suit my taste You can't taste the tequila in it, so be careful. A beer afterwards or a second margarita may make the drink sneak up on you, Hence the name. You may add more tequila for a stronger drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon Rose's lime juice (appx) or 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (appx) or 1 tablespoon margarita salt (appx)
- ice cube
- lime wedge (optional)
- 1 1/2 ounces gold tequila (or any kind)
- 1 1/2 ounces triple sec
- 1 1/2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1/2 ounces Rose's lime juice
- 4 fluid ounces margarita mix
- 1Pour the 1 tablespoon of lime juice onto a saucer. Spread it around the saucer.
- 2Pour the tablespoon of salt onto another saucer.
- 3Dip a glass into the lime juice and then in the salt. You can skip this step if you don't want salt on the rim.
- 4Place ice cubes into the glass
- 5Pour the rest of the ingredients into the glass and stir well.
- 6You can also put the ingredients in a blender and blend well for a frozen/blended margarita.
- 7Garnish with a lime wedge for a nice little touch!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sneak-Up Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (1006 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6976.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rose's lime juice
prepared sweet-and-sour mix