1/1 Photo of Snappy Stuffed Tomatillos
A colorful, cheesy appetizer from Betty Crocker's Southwest Cooking. Posted for Zaar World Tour 5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a thin slice from stem ends of tomatillos. Remove pulp and seeds with melon baller or small spoon. Blot the insides of each with a paper towel. (Thanks to Hokieslady for the tip! :)).
- 2Mix cheddar cheese, corn, cream cheese, onions and 1 teaspoon of ground red chiles.
- 3Fill tomatillos with cheese mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with ground red chiles.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snappy Stuffed Tomatillos
Serving Size: 1 (1040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g