Recipe by Suzanne S.
Simple sauce that is a part of a delicious spread, perfect for game nights! Also great for gift giving with recipe I've included. Source: A Year of Gifts of Good Taste.
- 2 (18 ounce) jars strawberry preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno peppers, drained
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In the food processor, pulse preserves and peppers until finely chopped. Pour into 4 half pint jars and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- For Dip: Combine cheeses and spread on serving plate. Top with one cup of sauce and serve with crackers. (I like garlic wheat thins).