Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and flavorful side dish to go with any meal! I like to add 2 serrano peppers to this for heat! This is a nice side dish for my Hula Steak! Enjoy!
- 1 lb snow peas
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Stir fry veggies in oil for 3-5 minutes until slightly soft, but still crisp.
- Add soy sauce and serve!