Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This can be used as a main dish or as an appetizer. It sounds very quick and delicious. I found this on another site. I'm posting it for Zaar World Tour 5 for the Carribbean.
Top Review by weekend cooker
We were very pleased with the outcome, actually doubled it and took half for the neighbors. Was a terrific dinner by us and my neighbors as they bought back their empty plate, and raved.Terrific lunch for all. Made for Auz/Nz swap #31.
- 1 lb small shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)