1/4 Photos of Snappy Rolls
Cute and simple to prepare in a snap for a dinner party. These look really nice when they are baked and have a nice aroma. I have also used a Rosemary Lime Vinaigrette in this which was wonderful. Adapted from an old issue of Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F and grease a muffin tin pan.
- 2Separate biscuits and dip each into Italian salad dressing to coat lightly (don't drench them).
- 3Fold biscuits in half.
- 4Take two of the folded biscuits and place them together, seam side down into one muffin tin.
- 5Repeat with remaining biscuits (you will fill 10 of the muffin tin holes).
- 6Mix together remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the rolls in the pan.
- 7Bake until golden- approx 10-12 minutes (don't let burn- time will vary slightly based on the brand of rolls you use).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snappy Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 1067.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g