Recipe by HeatherFeather
Cute and simple to prepare in a snap for a dinner party. These look really nice when they are baked and have a nice aroma. I have also used a Rosemary Lime Vinaigrette in this which was wonderful. Adapted from an old issue of Southern Living.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
Picked this as a recipe for "Pick a Chef" contest; had no other ratings at that time! Another 5 stars; easy to make and very good. I baked 8 mini rolls in a mini loaf pan.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing (not creamy, or other vinaigrette type dressing of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a muffin tin pan.
- Separate biscuits and dip each into Italian salad dressing to coat lightly (don't drench them).
- Fold biscuits in half.
- Take two of the folded biscuits and place them together, seam side down into one muffin tin.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits (you will fill 10 of the muffin tin holes).
- Mix together remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the rolls in the pan.
- Bake until golden- approx 10-12 minutes (don't let burn- time will vary slightly based on the brand of rolls you use).