Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
This is from Southern Living. Makes 8 Appetizers.
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 10 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 slices corned beef, from the deli
- 2 slices swiss cheese, cut into 16 strips (1/2 inch)
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Roll each dough portion into a 7-inch triangle.
- Stir together sauerkraut, salad dressing and mustard.
- Place 1 corned beef slice across wide side of 1 traingle, folding to fit is necessary.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture over corned beef, and top with 2 cheese strips. Roll up beginning with wide end of triangle Repeat with remaining triangles, sauerkraut mixture, corned beef and cheese.
- Place rolls, point side down, on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake rolls at 375 degrees F for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Rolls may be baked and frozen. To reheat, thaw at room temperature 15 minutes; cover with foil, and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Uncover and make 4 minutes.