Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe was happily appropriated from the 2006 cookbook, Taste of Home Everyday Light Meals.
Top Review by I'mPat
i scaled this way back for 2 of us as one of the sides with recipe #269223 and used 125grams for 2 of us and we thoroughly enjoyed, I as the cook especially the simplicity of the recipe. Unfortunately I had to use dried parsley as my fresh from the garden was killed of while we were on holidays. Thank you Sydney Mike, made for Everyday A Holiday.
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse beans then place in steamer basket over water.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat & steam about 15 minutes or until crisp tender.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter, then add bean, cooking & stirring until heated through.
- Remove from heat & add parsley, lemon juice salt & pepper, tossing to coat.
- Serve immediately.