Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from my mom, it's really simple. I just made a little variations.
- 1 (8 ounce) bar cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce, to spread evenly (seafood sauce)
- 1 (6 ounce) canof fancy white crab meat, drained
- 1 dash dill
- 1 dash garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box wheat thins crackers
- Soften cream cheese, microwave is preferred (about 10 secs).
- Spread cream cheese evenly on a dinner-sized round plate.
- Sprinkle a thin coating of garlic powder across cream cheese.
- Spread cocktail sauce across cream cheese and garlic powder. Use as liberally as you wish.
- After draining, spread crab meat across the cocktail sauce.
- Finally, sprinkle dill on top.
- Enjoy with Wheat Thins, or any of your favorites!