- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup powdered chai tea mix
- 1⁄3 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 gingersnaps, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggnog, vanilla, chai powder and brandy.
- On a small plate, stir together the brown sugar and the 1 1/2 teaspoons water.
- Place the crushed gingersnaps on another small plate.
- Coat the rims of four rocks glasses with the brown-sugar syrup, then the gingersnap crumbs. Fill the glasses with the chai eggnog.