Recipe by Dancer^
This can also be used for a tasty open-face sandwich, spread over slices of buttered bread. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and broil until heated and cheese melts.
- 3⁄4 cup pinto beans
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon canned jalapeno pepper, chopped and seeded
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak and cook beans according to directions.
- Place beans and remaining ingredients except 1 tablespoon of the green onions in blender container.
- Blend until smooth or, mash beans to puree and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Place in small bowl and garnish with 1 tablespoon chopped green onion.
- Serve as a dip with crisp raw vegetables or corn chips.