1/2 Photos of Snapple Peach Tea (Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur)
1 hr 15 mins
My husband loves Snapple peach tea but prefers me to make this recipe because it containes *no high fructose corn syrup*. It's a sweet tea but the sugar can be altered to individual taste. I posted the recipe as Todd Wilbur wrote it but I added my DH's preferences at the end of the directions(so I wouldn't lose them and have to experiment again!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a rapid boil in a large saucepan.
- 2Turn off heat, add tea bags, cover saucepan and let the tea steep for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3Pour the sugar into a 2 quart pitcher, and then add the tea. The water will still be warm and the sugar should dissolve easily.
- 4Add the lemon juice and the peach syrup.
- 5Stir, cover and chill.
- 6DH prefers this made with 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup Torani peach syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snapple Peach Tea (Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur)
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach coffee syrup