My husband loves Snapple peach tea but prefers me to make this recipe because it containes *no high fructose corn syrup*. It's a sweet tea but the sugar can be altered to individual taste. I posted the recipe as Todd Wilbur wrote it but I added my DH's preferences at the end of the directions(so I wouldn't lose them and have to experiment again!).
- Bring water to a rapid boil in a large saucepan.
- Turn off heat, add tea bags, cover saucepan and let the tea steep for 1 to 2 hours.
- Pour the sugar into a 2 quart pitcher, and then add the tea. The water will still be warm and the sugar should dissolve easily.
- Add the lemon juice and the peach syrup.
- Stir, cover and chill.
- DH prefers this made with 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup Torani peach syrup.