Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "Light and Tasty Magazine
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 fresh red snapper fillets or 4 orange roughy fillets, thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- For glaze in small bowl, combine the preserves, vineagar, garlic, ginger, 1/2 t salt and cayenne.
- Set aside.
- Place fillets on broiler pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Brush both sides of fillets with oil.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt.
- Broil 4-6" from the heat fro 5 minutes.
- Brush half of the glaze.
- Broil 5-7 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Brush with remaining glaze.