Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Could use yellow tail instead.
- 2 lbs red snapper, head and tail removed, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup clam juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- Preheat oven to 400°F Rinse the fish and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle oil on both sides. Place in a glass baking dish. Pour clam juice over fish. Cover container with aluminum foil.
- Place the dish on the middle rack of the oven. Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of ingredients in a bowl. When the fish is done, transfer to serving platter with all the juices. Spoon mixture over fish before serving.