This recipe is from a Restaurant called Sobo Loco.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces red snapper fillets, scored & lightly dredged in flour
- 5 tablespoons extra olive oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green Spanish olives
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat extra virgin olive oil in large pan or saute pan.
- 2Saute fish until golden brown.
- 3Turn fish, add garlic, jalapeno, onion, olives and tomatoes.
- 4Saute for 2 minutes and deglaze with sherry.
- 5Add tomato juice and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- 6Add lime juice, fresh cilantro and salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snapper Veracruz
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1288.7
- Calories from Fat 693
- Total Fat 77.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 1283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 63.5 g