Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple, delicious way to prepare snapper.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lb red snapper fillet
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- freshly cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tblsp oil in large, ovenproof baking dish over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook just until garlic begins to colour, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Arrange fish over garlic.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Top with tomatoes, onion and bell peppers.
- Sprinkle lightly again with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle lime juice and remaining 2 tblsps oil over.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake until fish is opaque, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with rice.