A simple, delicious way to prepare snapper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Heat 1 tblsp oil in large, ovenproof baking dish over medium heat.
- 3Add garlic and cook just until garlic begins to colour, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 4Arrange fish over garlic.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- 6Top with tomatoes, onion and bell peppers.
- 7Sprinkle lightly again with salt and pepper.
- 8Drizzle lime juice and remaining 2 tblsps oil over.
- 9Cover with foil.
- 10Bake until fish is opaque, about 15 minutes.
- 11Serve immediately with rice.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snapper Stew
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g