Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and tasty!
- 1 package red snapper fillet
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, well beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or 3 tablespoons olive oil (I use grape seed oil)
- 1 cup warmed marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Dust fish with one half of the crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip in egg; coat with parmesan and crumbs again.
- Place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake uncovered at 500 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Cover filets with sauce.
- Top with mozarella.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
This is an easy recipe which my family really enjoyed. A great use for leftover marinara sauce.