Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A good and simple way to use all that snapper we've been catching! *an Aussie tablespoon contains 4 teaspoons!
- 4 red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- seasoned flour
Herb and Caper Butter
- 90 g butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Herb and Caper Butter:.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Dust each fillet with seasoned flour and cook 2-3 minutes per side-or until done to your liking.
- Serve fish at once with the savoury butter.
Yum Jan! Rather than using fillets I used whole snapper and placed half the mix inside the fish during cooking and poured the other half over the top (after giving it a quick zap in the microwave to re-heat) before serving.