Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so good. From a 1982 Birmingham, Al Jr. League cookbook (Magic)
- 907.18-1814.36 g red snapper fillets
- 304.75 g can cream of shrimp soup
- 44.37 ml sherry wine
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- 1.23 ml basil
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- Place fish fillets in bottom of greased baking dish in one layer.
- Mix soup with sherry, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Spread this over fish fillets.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes until fish flakes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Sometimes simple is truly best & this recipe proves it. Simple ingredients, easy to fix & great taste! - 1 of those recipes that makes you long for the 10 star rating! I did not find cream of shrimp soup, so I made my own using Icelandic baby shrimp which you will prob see in the pic. I used lemon pepper seasoning salt, dried basil, powdered Parmesan & sprinkled parsley on top. This dish works as a quick fix evening meal or a need to impress dinner party. I got admiring smiles + 2 thumbs up from DH & this recipe went straight into my 10 & Again Cookbook. I picked this recipe for PAC. Pls see my rating system & thx for sharing this recipe w/us.